At Todd M. Roby, DDS, PC, we want our patients to be able to get the dental care they need, regardless of insurance coverage. If you are one of the many individuals without dental insurance, Dr. Roby can offer you our in-house savings plan. This service is incredibly beneficial for families and individuals without dental insurance, as it allows you to improve and maintain your oral health with regular visits at an affordable rate. It should be noted, however, that this is not dental insurance. The in-house savings plan is only valid at our dental office in Longmont, Colorado.
Advantages of the plan are:
- No annual maximum
- No waiting periods – start your treatment today!
- No deductibles
- No pre-existing condition limitations, age/frequency restrictions
- No claim forms or pre-authorizations
Plan Benefits Include:
- One comprehensive exam
- One periodic exam
- Two cleanings (prophylaxis or periodontal maintenance)
- Two oral cancer screenings
- Full-mouth series of X-rays
- One fluoride treatment
- One emergency exam and X-ray
- 20% off additional cleanings, sealants, fillings and core buildups
- 15% off crowns, veneers, periodontics, root canals, dentures, partials and implant restorations
Payment of enrollment fees initiates coverage. When paid in full, you become eligible for all covered services provided by our office for a time period of one year (12 months).
Additional Family Memberships:
- Second family member and children 14 years and older: $375.00
- Dependents 13 years old and under: $250.00 each
If you have any questions about this savings plan and would like to enroll, we invite you to call us at 303-776-2020. Our dentist and team look forward to caring for your smile needs!