We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice, and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and team safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association® (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up to date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and team. For example:
– Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You will be asked those same questions again when you arrive in the office.
– We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office.
– You will notice that we are no longer using the reception area. We will bring you directly back to the dental chair.
– Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you will be offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
– We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the front desk area at any time.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 303-776-2020.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbaaors and friends.
Dr. Todd Roby and Team